Our office offers same day crown appointments with CEREC Technology. CEREC utilizes 3D photography and CAD/CAM technology to assist me in designing a virtual restoration
(onlay, inlay, crown, or bridge) without taking impressions. When combined with a milling unit, it is able to mill the actual restoration while you are still in the chair.
The benefits of a CEREC crown are:
• Digital impressions for restorations (no more gagging on impression material!)
• Made out of bio-compatible, metal-free materials that are kind to the gingiva and non-allergenic.
• No temporary crown is needed.
2. Implants: Implants replace the root of a missing tooth.
The benefits of an implant are:
• Minimally Invasive -Guided Surgery
• Most like a natural tooth.
• Not dependent on adjacent teeth.
• Implants aid in bone stimulation and growth.
3. Invisalign: The clear alternative to metal braces. They are clear removable aligners.
The benefits of Invisalign are:
• As effective as traditional braces.
• Shorter treatment time.
• Lower cost.
4. Root Canal Treatment: A root canal is a treatment used to repair and save a tooth that is badly decayed or becomes infected.
The benefits of having a Root Canal are:
• You are saving your natural tooth
• Root Canal Treatment is virtually painless
• Prevents jawbone degeneration
Other services we offer include:
• Composite Restorations (tooth colored filling)
• Cosmetic Restorations
• Removable Partial Dentures
• Full Mouth Rehabilitation
• Sleep Apnea Treatment
• Emergency Treatment
• Oral Cancer Screening
• Gum (periodontal) treatment
• Pediatric Dental Care