At Drs. Vander Vliet and Stiteler Advanced Dental Care, the health and well-being of our patients, employees and our community is our top priority. We understand the concern and uncertainty you may be experiencing surrounding the coronavirus (COVID-19) and we are committed to being responsive to the needs of our patients as the situation evolves.
We would like to reassure you that although we already utilize standard disease control precautions as outlined by the CDC, we are currently exceeding these precautions to further help prevent the spread of this virus and maintain a safe environment for you. We have invested in new equipment, protocols and training programs to reduce the risk of disease transmission to both staff and patients. No expense was spared for safety!
Important Safety Changes:
• Thoughtfully reduced and widely spaced patient visits
• UV-Reme Halo Device in our HVAC unit that destroys viruses and bacteria as air passes through
• Plexiglass barriers at reception
• KN95 and full coverage face shields
• Hydrochlorous acid fogger used between patients to help eliminate 99.99% of bacteria and viruses
• Hand sanitation is required upon entry to our office
• Our waiting room is closed, you will be escorted right in to an isolated treatment room
• Daily temperature checks for all staff
• Temperature checks for all patients before entering our office
• Patients will wear masks any time treatment is not being performed
• Antibacterial and antiviral mouth rinse before treatment begins
• New external dental suction system which removes the high volume of droplets and aerosols produced during treatment
• Screening questionnaire completed prior to patient visit beginning
To help ensure the safety of our patients and staff, we ask anyone that feels ill to reschedule their appointment and to call your physician. Please also reschedule your appointment if you have come in contact with anyone that has tested positive for Covid, or if you/your family have travelled to any state or country that requires a quarantine within the last 2 weeks.
While many things have changed, one thing has stayed the same: our commitment to your safety. Thank you for trusting us to be your dental providers.