1) I heard a commercial on TV that said I should chew gum after eating if I cannot brush. Is that true?
2) Two years ago I was told I had a cavity. It did not hurt so I have not done anything about it. It has been 2 years and it still does not hurt, do I really need to do something about it?
3) I am 52 years old, and I hate having crooked teeth, but I feel like I am too old for braces. Do people my age actually get braces?
4) What is the difference between a cap and a crown?
5) My husband tells me I am grinding my teeth when I sleep. Is there anything you can do to stop that from happening?
6) When I was a kid I was on antibiotics and when my adult teeth came in they were gray. What are my options?
7) Is diet soda better than regular soda for your teeth?
8) I have a bubble on my gum that comes and goes. What could that be?
9) My son is 5 years old. His lower front teeth are coming in, but the baby teeth are still there. He has 2 rows of teeth now, is this normal?
10) Should my child take fluoride supplements?
11) Why do I need a crown after I have had a root canal?
12) My teeth are sensitive along the gum line and the doctor told me it is because I was brushing too hard. What can I do to fix this?
13) I have a spot under my tongue. It does not hurt but it is not going away. Is it serious?
14) Do dental implants hurt?
15) Why do some people have to take antibiotics before their dental appointment?
16) Is there really a correlation between poor oral health and heart problems?
17) Both of my parents wear dentures. Is it necessary for them to still see the dentist?
18) How many times a day should I floss (or) how often?