Implants replace the root of a missing tooth.
• Approximately millions of dental implants are placed each year.
• A 3D x-ray (Cone Beam Computerized Tomography) is taken to see if there is sufficient bone present to support the implant.
• Your teeth are scanned to produce a 3D model.
• A surgical guide is fabricated to insure exact placement of the implant.
• Surgical placement of implant (minimally invasive).
• Wait 3 to 6 months for the implant to attach to the bone
• Place a crown on the implant.
• Dental implants are made of medical grade titanium.
• Quality and quantity of bone are the most important factors for success.
• 4 or more implants are placed to attach a denture to your jaw.